Sunday 2 June 2013

June Currently...Wow!

Well, I'm not sure where May went...I guess that is a result of all of the health things I have been dealing with this year. As I mentioned in my April Currently, I was going to meet the oncologist to set up my radiation treatments, etc. I was partly right...I did meet her...lol...however, we didn't discus radiation (that will be later). Instead, she had a plan for me for another surgery, to implant a port in my chest so that I could begin chemo after that. Things seem to move very quickly in the cancer world, as I have since had the surgery, and already completed two rounds of chemo! I am happy to say that things haven't been too bad yet - I have been able to continue working so far...but I will be ready for the summer break to complete the treatments, and hopefully have some time to recuperate before the next school year begins!

Anyway, here is my June Currently...Thanks as always to Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade, for this great linky!

 
I am hoping that June will involve sun and blue sky, compared to May ending with clouds and rain. It is amazing how much that little yellow ball in the sky can change your mood so easily! I hope that your June is off to a great start, and if you are already on vacation, have a wonderful summer! For those of you like me, that still have a month of work to get through, I hope your June goes by smoothly, and your vacation is here before you know it!
 
 
Take care,


Tammy

3 comments:

FabandFunin4th! said...

I am excited to have found your blog through the linky party! I am your newest follower! You will be in my prayers :)
Bethany
FabandFunin4th!

Flamingos and Butterflies said...

Wow...sounds like you have lots of reasons to not know where May went! I will be sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Tina
Flamingos and Butterflies

Teaching with Grace said...

My goodness! I am praying for you in your battle! My mom fought for 17 months with cancer. You have such a positive attitude. That's one of the most important things!

Jennifer
Teaching with Grace

Post a Comment