Friday 20 July 2012

My First Time

So...here goes...my first post on my first blog...

After spending the past year following along with my daughter's blog, I decided to take the plunge and create my own (yes, my daughter is a teacher as well...so is my baby sister...so was my mom...and so was my dad).  I'm not quite sure what I will be including on here as I begin, but we shall see.  Maybe it will be just for my own, personal memories...or maybe an opportunity to share my thoughts with my colleagues...we will just have to see as it evolves!

Anyway, hubby still thinks that I need a 12 step program to deal with my teaching "addiction"!  So, I'm not sure why he was surprised, walking into the livingroom the first few days after school was out, and I was online, looking up some school ideas!  Throw in the fact that I spent the first 2 weeks of summer break at university (8:30-5:00 everyday), and perhaps he has a point...lol...but the course was on Sustainability, which is a school and divisional goal...and I got so many ideas!  I still have one last assignment to get done by next month, but it is going to be based on a theme that I am going to be doing in my classroom starting in September, so that's my excuse for still working on school stuff!

Well, back to working around the house...I figure if I get the house in order, then hubby won't complain that I'm doing more school stuff...lol...as if he doesn't know me by now...

Happy July, everyone!


Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment